The term "virtual office" is possible in some cases in Luxembourg however must firstly be explained in accordance to the Luxembourg legislation. Therefore an investor looking for a virtual office solution in Luxembourg must consider the following:
1) Virtual Office for a Trading Company in Luxembourg
If the Luxembourg company is a commercial one, in order to get the business license, the businessman will have to deliver a copy of your lease agreement to the Luxembourg administration and this should be a real one with a monthly rent. As a result a virtual office solution is not really possible, although our law firm will be able to find a real office solution for your business in Luxembourg.
2) Virtual Office solution for a Holding Company in Luxembourg
In the case of a Luxembourg Holding Company, this holding can be domiciled by our affiliate Law Firm, however the client will be provided a global service regulated by the Law of 1999 including: a Luxembourg address address, corporate secretary and monitoring of the company per the requirements of the Luxembourg Law.
The Virtual Office/Domiciliation package provided by CompanyFormationLuxembourg.com contains:
1. Prestigious business address in Luxembourg for a credible and risk-free base for corresponding with clients;
2. Registered office necessary for establishing a Luxembourg company;
3. Mail collection and forwarding - Mail is collected, packages are signed for and sent to you according to your instructions either by mail, fax or email;
4. Incoming and outgoing faxes - Use our local fax number; we'll collect and send faxes to you, wherever you are;
5. A local phone number in Luxembourg - Provide a local phone number to all your contacts;
6. Voice mailbox - All of your voice messages will be forwarded to you by email.
Additional services offered:
- Dedicated fax service with your own private and dedicated number;
- Call redirecting - Specialized technology enables call redirection to your primary number;
- Collection of bank statements;
- Extra usage of the meeting room.
We can help you with virtual offices for your business in other European countries, such as Poland, Italy or Hungary. Moreover, our Asian partners can help you with personalized domiciliation packages in other jurisdictions too,Please contact our partners who are experts in opening Hong Kong companies or our Singapore company formation specialists.
Contact our specialists in company formation in Luxembourg, who have a large experience in finance and international business.
Set up an appointment with us at (+352)278 617 15. Alternatively you can incorporate your company without traveling to Luxembourg.